Sunday 11 January 2015

BOWEL PROBLEMS?

I suffered with Ulcerative Colitis for 10 painful years. I was so ill at the end of this, I had to undergo surgery for a permanent ileostomy. Psychological and emotional problems came my way at a rate of knots. How could I live with such a thing. I came to the conclusion that living with a stoma was far better than dying of bowel cancer.
Maybe you have a bowel complaint. My book can help you. As I am a Christian, it is written from this persuasion, However, it is only me telling it as it was to me, not trying to convert anyone else.
ALL BAGGED UP has been around for a little while now and from feedback received, has helped many people. It may well help you.

It's available in paperback or digital form and is available on a host of online book stores.
View it her on Amazon.co.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/All-Bagged-Up-Grahame-Howard/dp/1905809476/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1420711303&sr=8-4&keywords=Grahame+Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment